Creating Cart Page
The Cart Page is a standalone page that your users will be redirected to once they've added an item to their cart. This is an alternative to the most commonly used default Popup Cart.
- First, navigate to Pages in your WordPress backend and click the Add New button:
- Next, name the page something like "Cart" or "Your Cart" or whatever you like.
- Add a new block to the page by added the Etsy360 > Shopping Cart Block:
- Page should end up looking like the following:
- Next, click Publish or Save.
- Navigate to Etsy360 > General Tab > Locate the Cart Settings section and complete the following:
Change the Display Popup Cart to Hide
Select the Cart Page you created above. Ours was called Cart
Click Save. Done!