Extensions for Etsy360 are licensed for one year or 30 days at a time. After that you may renew your license to continue updates, support and continued use.
What happens if a license is not renewed?
- Automatic security and feature updates will be discontinued.
- The download link in your Etsy360 site profile will disappear.
- You will no longer have access to technical support Etsy360.
- All Etsy360 features will be disabled.
If I renew my license, do I need to also re-download the software and install it again?
- No, the built-in automatic update system will take care of all of that for you.
Can licenses be renewed early or late?
- Yes. Renewing early will extend your license from its previous end (giving you two full years). Renewing late will give you one more year beginning from your point of renewal.
- Early renewal example: If you purchased in April 2014, and renewed in January 2015 your license would expire in April 2016, giving you two full years.
- Late renewal example: If you purchased in April 2014, and renewed in July 2015 your license would expire in July 2016, giving you two full years with a gap between April and July 2015.
Are there lifetime licensing options?
- Not at this time.
If I have Live and Testing servers, do I need to activate my license on both sites?
- Yes, you can activate your license on both your testing server and your Live site.
How do I renew my license?
- See this guide for renewing your license keys
Will my license renew itself automatically?
- If you purchased your product after 30 March 2016 then it is set to renew automatically. If you purchased your product before that date then you'll need to renew manually. Once you manually renew it will be set to automatically renew from that time forward.
How will I know when the license subscription is renewed?
- You will receive an email notifying you of the renewal.
What if I don't want to renew?
- You can log into your purchase history panel and end your subscription at any time. This will NOT remove any support time you've already paid for, it will merely make it so you don't automatically renew when your subscription time ends.